Shimosaka Research Group
Department of Computer Science,
School of Computing,
Tokyo Institute of Technology.
Oookayama West 8E building (W8E).
2-12-1 Oookayama, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 152-8552, Japan
- Presenting our demo on the application “CityScouter” at UbiComp 2023 2023/10/11
- Presenting our paper on efficient Bluetooth beacon deployment for campus-scale crowd density monitoring application at UbiComp2023 2023/10/05
- Our paper on accurately forecasting anomalous crowd dynamics has been published in IEEE Pervasive Computing 2023/10/03
- Presenting our paper on data-driven Bluetooth RSSI simulation with neural generative models at IPIN2023 2023/09/14
- Device-Free Multi-Person Indoor Localization Using the Change of ToF 2023/03/03
- Presenting our paper on Device-Free Multi-Person Indoor Localization Using the Change of ToF at PerCom2023 2023/02/28
- Our paper on Efficient Adaptive Beacon Deployment Optimization for Indoor Crowd Monitoring has been published in IMWUT. 2023/01/24
- Presenting our paper on Robust Continuous MaxEnt IRL with RRT at IV2022 2022/06/09
- Presenting our paper on Efficient Indoor Localization Model Construction by Sequential Recommendation of Data Gathering Position based on Bayesian Optimization at IPIN2021 2021/11/29
- Adaptive incremental beacon placement optimization for crowd density monitoring applications 2021/11/01